Blind Faith - Rebecca Zanetti

Synopsis For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.

The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own--secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .

Thoughts The third book in Sin Brothers Series and this series just keeps getting better and better. I've been hooked since book one.

Romance, action, intrigue, suspense, loyalty, twists and turns are all packed in to make this a fantastic read.

"We're going to watch a movie? I haven't seen the new Disney one. I love monsters that talk."
The commander glanced over his shoulder. "You're under the influence of potent truth-inducing drugs. You really do love Disney movies."
Nate tried to shrug. Disney movies rocked.